Practical futurist, Andrew Grill, is an internationally renowned thought leader and Global Managing Partner of IBM Social Consulting. Andrew is an expert in the fields of digital transformation, digital strategy and social media networks and speaks to and consults for organisations world-wide to develop their strategy in a world rife with digital disruption.
A seasoned corporate leader, Andrew has launched and run technology companies in Europe and Australia and worked with some of the world’s leading companies and organisations including Vodafone, Nestle, BBC, American Express, John Lewis, and Unilever.
He is also a seasoned TEDx speaker, having presented at 3 separate TEDx events.
Andrew’s thought leadership can also be found on his popular blog London Calling as well as on featured publications The Drum, ANZ BlueNotes, Changeboard and on LinkedIn. More information can be found on the columns page.
Andrew’s bespoke and distinctive keynotes include:
- Disrupt or Be disrupted – Digital disruption and what it means for you and your business.
- Workplace of the future – How can your employees adapt to changes in the nature of work.
- Digital Diversity – Why you need digital practitioners on your board.
- Rising above the noise – How to stand out in the digital world.
- Brand advocates – how your best advocates are already on the payroll.
You can watch examples of these presentations on the video page.
A former resident of Sydney, and now a dual Australian-British Citizen, since 2005 he has been active in the US, UK and European markets, and deeply understands the issues facing companies large and small. Read more on Andrew’s background on the biography page.
Importantly, he firmly believes that “in order to get digital you need to be digital”.