Practical Futurist and former Global Managing Partner at IBM, Andrew Grill is a popular and sought-after presenter and commentator on issues around digital disruption, social selling, the workplace of the future, emerging technologies such as blockchain and artificial intelligence, digital diversity, personal branding, and employee advocacy.
An experienced corporate leader, Andrew has launched and run technology companies in Europe and Australia and worked with and for some of the world’s leading companies including Telstra, Vodafone, Nestle, BBC, American Express, John Lewis, and Unilever.
He speaks to and consults for organisations world-wide to develop their strategy in a world rife with digital disruption.
100% digital, Andrew believes that “to get digital you need to be digital” and his engaging keynotes provide actionable insights on how to achieve corporate goals on a global and long-lasting scale.
Andrew’s bespoke and distinctive keynotes include:
- Disrupt or Be disrupted – Digital disruption and what it means for you and your business.
- Social Selling – a new way to influence the influencers and get the sale.
- Workplace of the future – How can your employees adapt to changes in the nature of work.
- Are you AI ready? – Is your firm ready for the changes coming thanks to automation and AI?
- Digital Diversity – Why you need digital practitioners on your board.
- Rising above the noise – How to stand out in the digital world.
- Brand advocates – how your best advocates are already on the payroll.
He is also a seasoned TEDx speaker, having presented at 4 separate TEDx events.
Andrew’s first-hand experience of the digital world and the power of social media networks spans three decades and can be traced back to the early 1980’s when he found himself online via bulletin board and email.
His passion and involvement in the digital world continued into later life, launching Australia’s largest commercial property website, PropertyLook, and Australian location technology company Seeker Wireless to the world stage.
Prior to his role at IBM, he was head of international client strategy for Visible Technologies, owned by WPP.
Andrew regularly contributes to a wide range of media outlets including The Drum, Changeboard and ANZ BlueNotes along with numerous online blogs and publications.
He has appeared several times on Sky News, and has been published in the Financial Times, The Telegraph and the Guardian.
You can download Andrew’s headshot here.