CIM/Bloomberg Digital Summit
Andrew presented at an injection of the latest thinking, ideas and learnings on harnessing digital and social media to drive performance at the Bloomberg European Headquarters, London on 06 June 2014, 08:30-17:00
The event presented real-life case studies and expert insights from digital leaders including Direct Line Group, Twitter, Discovery Networks, IBM and more.
A diverse and collection of expert speakers provided insight on:
- The latest ‘need-to-know’ developments in digital and social media.
- Making digital transformation a reality.
- Connecting the dots – becoming truly multichannel.
- Content marketing – from great theory to meaningful results.
- Future disruptions in digital and social media – and what to do about them.
Andrew will be presented a keynote at looking at future trends in Marketing titled “It’ll never happen: Innovation forecast”.
All of Andrew's engagements since 1999 may be viewed in the speaking archives.