Dare to Disrupt: HG Capital Growth Day
Andrew will be providing the opening keynote at the HG Capital Growth Day titled “Dare to be different – disrupt or be disrupted!”
Some think that high-growth, established companies are not as likely to be disrupted. Think again. Practical Futurist and former IBM Global Managing Partner Andrew Grill will open the Hg Capital growth summit and explain why no company is immune from disruption and will provide practical and actionable advice can be put into practice the same week.
His talk will cover
• Will you disrupt or be disrupted?
• How can you put the customer at the heart of your business
• How to become more digitally curious
• How to inject more digital diversity into your business
• How to best collaborate and share best practices across the Hg portfolio
• Where you should be investing to stay ahead
Andrew’s inspiring and insightful opening keynote is not to be missed.