Disrupt or be Disrupted: Focus on the Public Sector
30 Euston Square
Kings Cross, London NW1 2FB
Andrew presented on his premier topic: “Disrupt or be Disrupted” on 24th April at 30 Euston Square as part of a half-day workshop hosted by GovNews and Panlogic to discuss challenges facing the public sector.
The event is titled: “The Evolution in Public Sector Guidance: Engage, Connect and Inspire”.
The event explored the following topics:
Disrupt or be Disrupted: Andrew Grill, Practical Futurist and former Global Managing Partner at IBM will speak about:
- How can organisations minimise disruptive events from occurring
- How to use innovation to prevent those that do occur
- The importance of having standards and processes in place
From 8000 Documents to 1 Online Guidance: Seve Beakhust, Programme Manager, UK Fire and Rescue Service will speak about:
- Why did we do this?
- The top three challenges and how they were overcome
- A rundown of the system’s success
Operational Guidance and Its Importance to Your Organisation: Doc Holliday, Portfolio Manager – Central Programme Office, UK fire and rescue service will speak about:
- The history of the National Operational Guidance change programme
- Lessons learnt in setting up the change programme
- Key points learnt in moving to a dynamic operational guidance platform