Econique CMO Dialogue
Andrew will be presenting a session at the Econique CMO Technology Dialogue on Monday 14th April.
This is an invitation-only executive networking event for CMOs.
We are pleased to announce that the next CMO Technology Dialogue will take place on 14th-15th April 2014 at The Oxford Belfry, Oxfordshire.
Leveraging technology to survive, thrive and deliver ROI in the new marketing environment.
But with more tools becoming available to measure results, how will marketing chiefs overcome tight budgets and multiple timelines to deliver innovative campaigns, all the while proving ROI for their business?
The CMO Technology Dialogue is the exclusive networking event for C-Level Marketing Executives working in the private and public sector from across the UK and Ireland.
Through a series of practical case studies from end users, workshops, round table discussions and one-to-one meetings, we will be addressing the key issues affecting CMOs and Heads of Marketing including:
- What role will big data play in the new age of marketing?
- What is the role of traditional media in the digital world?
- Will workflow automation software lead to more effective marketing?
- How can we capitalise on the power of mobile technology?
- Can we prove ROI for our social media efforts?
- How will social and mobile fit into our CRM strategy?
All of Andrew's engagements since 1999 may be viewed in the speaking archives.