Andrew is attending as a guest of the FT.
The Financial Times’ eighth annual gathering of senior international corporate executives responsible for driving innovation. The early booker rate for this year’s conference expires this Friday, 27 September, so don’t miss your last chance to save £200 on the delegate fee.
FT Innovate 2013 will convene the most exciting newcomers alongside the best-known global brands to discuss critical innovation issues – including utilising cloud technology and adapting to changes in the workforce – which can help unlock new markets and out-innovate the competition.
The following organisations have all registered senior attendees:
Allianz, Asda, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, BBC, Bibby Line Group, BlackBerry, BSKYB, BT Group, Buckinghamshire County Council, Burberry, Cabinet Office, Cobham Aerospace and Security, Colt Technology Services, Credit Suisse, Daimler AG, Dell, Disney, eBay, Film4, Freesat, FremantleMedia, Google, Huawei, IBM, Ipsos MORI, LivingSocial, Lloyds TSB Banking Group, Mars Incorporated, Merlin Entertainments Group, Misys, NHS 24, Nokia, P&G, Pearson Group, Penguin, Poundland, Premier Foods, Rio Tinto, Roche, SABMiller, Societe Generale, South East Water, Sporting Index, Telefonica, Unilever, Western Union, Which?….and many more.[Confirmed speakers and conributors include:]
* Alec Ross, Author & Former Senior Adviser For Innovation to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
* Werner Vogels, Vice President & CTO, Amazon
* Nancy Quan, Global Research & Development Officer, The Coca Cola Company
* Tarek Farahat, President, Latin America, P&G
* Luke Mansfield, Head of Product Innovation, Europe, Samsung Electronics
* Johann Butting, Head of Operations and Online Sales, Europe, Dropbox
* Lisbet Thyge Frandsen, Group Senior Vice President of People & Strategy, Grundfos
* Lynda Gratton, Professor of Management Practice, London Business School
* Kellan Elliott-McCrea, CTO, Etsy
* Hal Gregersen, Professor of Leadership, INSEAD, and co-author, the Innovator’s DNA
For further programme and speaker details visit