Greenwich University – Presentation Secrets
Old Royal Naval College
Park Row, Greenwich, London SE10 9LS
Andrew delivered a guest lecture at the University of Greenwich to PR students on the topic “Presentation Secrets”.
In this interactive 2-hour session he shared presentation tips and tricks from his 20+ year professional speaking career.
- What makes a great presentation?
- The use of the “cold open”
- How to keep to time
- The importance of rehearsal
- Filming your talk
- Embedding video
- Efficient use of words & pictures
- The best presentation technology
- Selecting images
- PowerPoint “Presenter View”
- Eye contact
- Social proof
- Dealing with nerves
- Being memorable
If you would like Andrew to share his presentation secrets with you or your team, please get in touch.
He also provides 1-1 presentation skills training.