Westminster, London SW1P
Andrew will be representing IBM at Ignite, speaking about Social Business.
More on the event below and on the Ignite event website.
Disruption is an unstoppable force and the impact will be dramatic and far reaching. Whether that impact is positive or negative is up to your organisation and will be determined by the course of action you take in the next 12 to 18 months. Ultimately organisations will disrupt or be disrupted.
The digital age is a certainly a dynamic and exciting time for consumers and enterprises. In the past 5 years we have all borne witness to the incredible changes in our society, our home and working lives, through disruptive innovations, often consumer-led such as cloud computing, big data, mobile and social networking.
It feels like the pace of these developments is almost getting out of control and it’s a struggle for even the most digitally savvy leaders to keep up.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
- Cut through the white noise surrounding digital disruption to focus on the need-to-know business issues
- Understand the new digital landscape
- Shortlist and prioritise the key disruptive innovations that will impact on businesses in the next 3-5 years
- Understand how the convergence of cloud, mobile, big data and social provides unique value for those who can integrate them successfully
- Explore how disruptive innovations are transforming how and when we engage with consumers
- Discover the skills, policies, culture and leadership necessary for success in the digital world
- Understand the security risks of doing business in the digital age
- Develop a winning strategy and road map for success
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Exclusively for C-level executives, their direct reports and those driving business technology projects, with sign off in the next 12 months, IGNITE will cut through the white noise and give your organisation the critical information about digital disruption.
All of Andrew's engagements since 1999 may be viewed in the speaking archives.