Social Business Salon at the British Academy
St. James's, London SW1Y 5AH
We’re planning something a bit different for July’s Social Business Meetup – more of a ‘TEDx style’ type of event to be held at the British Academy.
As many of you will know we have produced TEDx Salons and ‘Patchwork Elephant’ events in the past which focussed specifically on Social Business and its future. Now many of those future visions we covered back then have turned into reality and our mission for this evening is to look forward yet again to discover what the next few years could bring us.
There will be a pre-event drinks reception sponsored by Broadvision at the ICA from 17:30pm to which everyone is welcome, then we’ll move on around the corner to the British Academy at 18.15pm for networking.
We have a great line up of speakers covering various aspects of Social Business and the future:
– Dr Pehong Chen, CXO of Broadvision: Reclaiming control of your business communication
– Andrew Grill, Global Managing Partner, IBM Social Consulting: The future of social business
– Dr Kerstin Sailer, Lecturer at UCL: Designing buildings for people
– Matt Partovi, Founding Member of Responsiv.Org: Creating a fundamental shift in the way we work and organise in the 21st Century
– Philip Sheldrake, Managing Partner Euler Partners: tbc
– Anne McCrossan, Managing Partner, Visceral Business: Emergent Code Chronicles – making sense of what our future might be as digital humans
– Bjoern Negelmann, Kongress Media: European perspectives of Social Business and Enterprise Digital Summit update
– Benjamin Ellis, CEO Socialoptic: tbc
We’ll also have a panel of all speakers discussing the future of the digital enterprise and what we should be focusing on to help organisations tackle the technology revolution. Our goal is to get everyone present involved to merge ideas and minds and create a great evening of debate and discussions. Feel free to forward this invitation to anyone who could be interested in joining us – the more minds the better!
More information and you can sign up to attend at the event website.