WGSN Futures London – The future of Sharing
21-24 Millbank, Westminster, London SW1P 4RS
Fresh from Andrew’s keynote at WGSN Futures in Melbourne in November 2016, Andrew joins the Futures series in London to sit on a panel titled “The Future of Sharing”.
The panel will be moderated by Kerrie Finch, CEO at Finch Factor, and Andrew will be joined by Becky Jones, Global Head of Special Projects, Appear Here, Pandora Sykes, Brand Consultant, Stylist and Journalist and Sophia Matveeva, CEO, Style Counsel.
WGSN Futures is a day-long event filled with inspirational content and networking. We bring you together with 200+ senior executives from across the creative and fashion industries to share a vision of the future that will change the way you see the world and your business.
Join us at Altitude 360, with its famous 360° views of the capital. With keynote sessions on “the Future Consumer” from WGSN, Lego, adidas, Appear Here, Interbrand, WeTransfer and many more, you will leave the day full of new ideas, experiences and connections.
- Connect & partner, with the WGSN community.
- More than 70% of attendees were senior executives in 2016.
- Nearly 5 hours will be devoted to networking during the event.
- Exclusive insights into future consumer trends to fuel creativity.
- Access WGSN’s leading experts, and the way they see the world.
- Explore the experiential space featuring innovations from cutting-edge brands.
- Revisit the highlights through the Futures report available afterwards.
More information on the event website.
All of Andrew's engagements since 1999 may be viewed in the speaking archives.